What to pack:
- Casual clothes (including letters) for after hours
- Business casual for the business and educational sessions
- Semi/formal dress for the Laurels Banquet and Group Photo
- Semi/formal dress for the Festival of Lights Banquet
- Ritual whites for the Memorial Service and Triangle Degree for Honor Initiates
- And don’t forget to bring your badge
What to Bring/Attire for Events:
Prepare for summer heat: (sunscreen, sandals, bathing suits, shorts, sunglasses, hats/visors, etc.)
Ritual Events: If you are attending the Circle and/or Triangle Degree ceremonies, you must wear white dress clothes (slacks, dress, skirt/blouse) and white shoes or dressy sandals, along with your badge.
Business Meetings: Badge attire is appropriate for business meetings, which means to dress in good taste. Nice, business casual is acceptable. Remember to throw a light weight sweater in your suitcase, as conference and meeting rooms can often be chilly.
Luncheons/Banquets: Dress nicely for the luncheons, similar to business meeting attire. The dinner banquets call for dressier attire, cocktail attire or formal wear. Come dressed in your best to celebrate all it means to be a Sigma.
Group Picture: The group picture will be taken just before the Laurels Banquet on Saturday evening, so you will most likely already be dressed in your banquet ensemble.
Triangle Badge and Milestone Pins: Show your pride and be sure to pack and wear your lovely Triangle Badge and milestone pins. You can purchase pins, guards, and dangles through Herff Jones.
Purple Pride Day: Show your pride for Tri Sigma by wearing purple for the events and activities during the day Monday.